3. Animal abuse drives me batshit crazy. Homelessness, eviction, and poverty too. None of these should exist.
4.An unforgettable moment in my life is when I told a man that I was in love with him. He was a priest. I was scared and shaking, but I did it. I had to tell him.
- My dream vacation would be Hawaii. I love the sun, the smoothies, the water—everything.
- At age 10, I dreamed of being a writer.
- I would travel back in time to the 1930s. I have watched movies from the 30s and read books about that decade. I love the clothes, the way they talked—everything except the poverty.
- If I could transform myself into a celebrity for one day, it would be Duchess Kate of Cambridge.
- Fun is being free, being own self.
- My worst habit is being trusting and still naïve.
- My first current project is the screen version of my novel Different Flags. My second current project is a book about my experiences in New York City.